My thoughts on life, travel, politics, and anything else I find interesting...
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
10 Facts for Social Media Managers
Social Media is changing faster than ever, as if that wasn't something everyone already knew!
If you are in charge of social media in your company here are ten things you need to know that might make you rethink the way you're approaching social media.
Read the full article in the
1. The fastest growing demographic on Twitter is the 55-64 year age bracket
2. 189 million of Facebook's users are mobile only
3. YouTube reaches more U.S. adults aged 18-34 than any cable network
4. Every second 2 new members join LinkedIn
5. Social Media has overtaken porn as the #1 activity on the web
6. LinkedIn has a lower percentage of active users than Pinterest, Google+, Twitter and Facebook
7. 93% of marketers use social media for business
8. 25% of smartphone owners ages 18-44 say they can't recall the last time their smartphone wasn't next to them
9. Even though 62% of marketers blog or plan to blog in 2013, only 9% of US marketing companies employ a full-time blogger
10. 25% of Facebook users don't bother with privacy settings
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
social media management
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)